Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

#msgmcrew


Sweatshirt: MSGM // Shoes: Farringdon London // Bag, watch: Urban Outfitters //
 Sunglasses: Michael Kors

This oversized sweatshirt became my favorite item in my closet lately, it is the perfect choice if I have those "don't know what to wear" days. It's plain white with a little twist on the back, so it's really easy to combine with anything. This time I wore it with my leggings, which has this cool quilted detail around the knees. These brogues are my new fave pair of shoes right now, they are super comfy and really "tomboy". That's for today, I am leaving to Bratislava then Vienna tomorrow and still have same packing to do. 

21 comments:

  1. Love your bag!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leggings/pants are fantastic. I really like the textured quilting. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are to die for! I love your outfit and blog! Definitely a new follower :)

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! Love your shoes<3

    http://stylevinaigrette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving those moto pants! Super edgy!

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    ❤Clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool outfit!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! awesome look!! <3

    http://fashionbyelin.se

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love a good oversize sweatshirt like that one! The white is so crisp and clean.

    xo


    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally digging this look!! the oversized sweater, the textured leggings, the oxfords = so stylish!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those leggings are so cool!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the minimalistic feel of this. And I can't explain how much I love those shoes! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the cozy yet stylish look of this.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. those leggings are amazing!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look, I love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sweatshirt is fabulous! Also your shoes are perfect! Great look!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks perfect! Nice style and blog you have!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous outfit, you look fantastic!! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...